ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Pictures Of The Past
I was going through some of my old photos, deleting some of the bad ones and at the same time just reminiscing the past few holidays I have been to. One in particular, New Zealand North Island had quite a few actual pictures of me - only because Mike Kor Kor was there. Most of my other photos are of the scenery, of animals, of plants, anything but humans basically - and even if they were human, they would be the general crowd and not anyone I actually knew. So this New Zealand trip had actually been about people I know, and of me, because New Zealand... has no one else. Hahaha. The scenery is beautiful there, but there is really no one you really see along the way.



Like the roads are always bare. We can drive for hours and not see anyone. 
Anyway, because Mike Kor was there, there was actually someone to snatch the camera for me, and unlike me, he actually takes pictures of people.

And Gosh, my hair! It was a total mess. 


Look at what I did to my hair. Even I am laughing at myself xD.
I was just too annoyed at my fringe and I didn't really care at that time since heck, no one in New Zealand knows me anyway so I just tied my fringe all up like a little kid.


And I went sightseeing with that hair... Practically the entire day.


Because really, who cares xD.


I obviously couldn't stand my hair at that time because even when I didn't tie it up,


Oh Look, its a hat! Hahaha. Yea, most of the time I just can't stand my fringe. 


Here it is though, without the hat, or the hairtie or the wind for the matter. It really doesn't look that disastrous, but only when the wind is down. When the wind comes, it is a total mess.

 

Like this. Buahahah!

Would you believe it though, if I said those were practically all the photos I have of myself in that trip, which has more than 1500 photos of other things? This is the folder with the most of my pictures and most doesn't even have a single shot of me. This was in the end of 2011 though. I have been taking even less and less pictures as the years go by so most of the profile pictures of my social media sites are totally outdated. 
But it should be quite obvious from my hair length.

 

Like these should be 2012's Chinese New Year if I'm not wrong,


And this was just slightly before the New Year (where my fringe at least looks better xD)


And this was in 2010 


 This was in 2008? Or was it 2009? When I decided to chop my hair off. The hairdresser was so shocked because my hair was to my hips at that time. I don't know what I was thinking but I doubt I'd go back to that short for a very very long time.

My entire archive since about 2010 or 2011 is in my harddisk and if it every crashes I'm so screwed because its the only place that I save them. I used to upload them to Facebook, but it isn't very suitable since they are mostly scenic shots. I thought of dumping them all in Photobucket but they have quite a low storage and same goes for DropBox. So for now they all rest in my harddisk where I am pretty much the only person seeing them.

--------------------------------------------

On a sidenote, I got my I-20! It has been confirmed that I am going to US now. I haven't filed all my visas and stuff like that but I have already booked a place to stay and I'm really excited but nervous at the same time because how can you not be excited when the place looks like this, really. 

I have to be there by 17th of August, and most likely we are planning to go about 8th of August. Mike KorKor might be joining us too, so that makes it 5 of us. Rinny will be going on the 8th as well, but she's going to Chicago, so that will be a different story. 
Anyways, it's 4.40am. It's time for me to sleep even though I'm really not sleepy. xD. Ciaoss! 

Labels: , , , , ,

"Pictures Of The Past" was Posted On: Tuesday, April 29, 2014 @1:43 PM | 0Omnomnomnomnom

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ