ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Why So Se-ri-ous? (I was thinking of why so curious when I wrote this instead)
Alrighto! So, many people who knows me both online or in the real world, tend to see me as a person who seems very rigid and serious. I think I give this aura that tells them that I am not to be joked with or else I would get upset.

You know how people smash cakes in to the birthday boy/girl's face as a prank and at the end of the the day, everyone in the party would get smeared with cake all over the cake. I am that person on the sidelines laughing but never participating. No one dares to do anything to me. Sometimes it may seem like a good thing like hey, you are the only one all clean and sparkly, but there is so much fun you miss out on because people just sees you as that totally serious and rigid person (and I don't even get angry at my friends that easily). Then again, pretty much no one celebrates my birthday anyways.

Sometimes I actually want to join in the fun, get all dirty and happy but it is not as if I can tell people throw that shit in my face, you know what I mean?

I can be very serious if I want to; especially when I am doing group work. When I am doing group work I just want things to be done. We could go out for a meal after everything is done and cleaned up but when we are doing work, let's just focus on work. I have a don't-play-attitude when it comes to work. I expect group mates to understand what they are doing and be able to explain their points. It doesn't matter if it is wrong but if they try and made an effort to work on it, I'll be fine with it. But fun time is fun time for me. I can go all high and crazy at random times (without alcohol or drugs, mind you) and just let loose and have fun.

I like to have fun. I may seem to be that all work person but really, I live to enjoy what I am doing. Well, on that note, I am going to the Universal Studios tomorrow afternoon with the bunch of primary school brats. Honestly, these people seems to be the best bunch to see who I really am. With them, I can play and no one would judge me because my craziest days were spent with these brats. Primary school days were the best days in my life. I always say this and so far it is still true. It saddens me that we are no longer as close as before but I'm just glad that we are doing all these get togethers to catch up again.

PS: When I say primary school brats, I don't literally mean they are in primary school right now. These are the precious people whom I have shared my carefree primary school days with.

Labels: ,

"Why So Se-ri-ous? (I was thinking of why so curious when I wrote this instead)" was Posted On: Thursday, March 6, 2014 @4:32 AM | 0Omnomnomnomnom

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ