ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 PIZZA
I bought me a pizza to indulge all by myself muahahaha. It's meant to be for two, that's why the 2 drinks, but I always order the same set and eat it all on my own. Sometimes I get people staring at me looking like what the hell? And once I even ate in and the lady was like "are you sure? You are eating alone?" muahahaha I finished everything in front of her anyways.

Well, I don't eat the chicken wings because by then I'm full but. Hey, you can't blame me. The bread is filling. The garlic bread is heaven; especially when it comes out piping hot. Muahahaha.

My exam ended much sooner than I thought it would so I am going home to eat and watch shows like the lazy ass I am. I'm supposed to be doing project work but that still has an entire week and more to complete, so let me reward myself first hahahaha.

I don't know how I did in the exam. I could do those with numbers but I think I got some wrong on the theory side. Overall, it went better than I thought. Honestly, I couldn't stand listening to the lecturer yap any longer so I gave up towards the last two chapters and let her drone on in the background while I zoned out and did other things. I was expecting to go in and not know how to answer half the questions or something. Then again, it was only a 30 questions paper so I might have been fooled. For now, I shall just enjoy my pizza. Tata!









"PIZZA" was Posted On: Friday, March 14, 2014 @5:59 AM | 0Omnomnomnomnom

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ