ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Hong Kong
So, I am in Hong Kong now. I just came about 3-4 hours ago, got dinner and now I'm staying in my uncle's house. I feel really bad about it because they gave us their rooms and they have been very very nice. I will be staying here till Monday so that makes 4 days all together. They have been trying very hard to make conversation but my Cantonese isn't that good and I don't make a good conversationist so yea... They always end in awkward silences.

The wake is tomorrow and I really don't know what to think about it. Honestly, the idea still hasn't really sunk in despite it having been nearly a month. I just. Ugh. When people talk about my grandfather being gone, I still pause for a moment to think and remind myself that he really is gone. I was having dinner with my uncle, auntie and grandauntie and I just got thinking in my own time, about everything. The idea of it itself just isn't real to me. I just saw him in January. I didn't even tell any of my friends what happened. Only one knows I am in Hong Kong only because she took a ride today with my mum and she asked where I was going. I haven't even been looking at pictures. I try to avoid them and have succeeded so far.

My moods hasn't been that obvious either. I mean I do still laugh and joke around, but I get a lot more moody and more upset when I'm alone. I try not to show it when I am around friends though and I believe they haven't noticed anything at all. I do feel okay when I am with them. Like a distraction, I don't really think about it when I'm talking to them.

Now that I am in Hong Kong, I know even less of what I want to do since I don't have my laptop with me. I only have my phone and I guess it would suffice especially since I hardly turn my lappy on these days either. Well then, I'll try to find something to do. In the meanwhile, ciaos!

Labels: , , ,

"Hong Kong" was Posted On: Friday, March 28, 2014 @8:00 AM | 0Omnomnomnomnom

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ