ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Rash
I am having some weird ass rash on my finger, hands and feet and it is so annoying because it is an itchy rash. I think it started on Tuesday night? And it was so itchy then that I kept waking up.



I did Google about it and yea there is a name and stuff but they said the cause is unknown and so they don't really state how to treat it other than some cream? I believe it is the weather though. Like how dry it is, adding with how I bathe and never seem to dry myself off properly. It isn't anything serious but it is just annoying.

On a flip side, I just went to get my TB screening yesterday for my application to the US and yea, I'm waiting for the results on to come out on Monday. It was a really close shave to be honest. Thank god for my instinctive sense. My friends and I were waiting for the confirmation from our application and did not realise that we had to complete our health screening on a separate date from our applications so I just found out on Friday that we had to submit our health applications in by next Friday and I freaked. It takes at least 3 days for the TB screening results to be out and if we want to take some other vaccination, there may be some gap time between the first shot and the next.

So thank heavens I read it pretty much just on time for us all to complete just the bare minimum for our application. I really wish the school could send us some kind of announcement for these sort of things really. I mean none of us even knew about it until I so coincidentally checked the site again. Let's just hope the applications goes smoothly so that I can go to buffalo because I am really excited to go.

Labels: ,

"Rash" was Posted On: Friday, February 28, 2014 @10:06 PM | 0Omnomnomnomnom

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ