ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Things I can't stand in a person

Well, this topic came up because this really bad habit came up with schoolwork that I really can't stand. I am refering to people who doesn't make the effort to try and instead gets help from others to finish their work.

No. Honestly, doesn't these people just tick you off? I don't know if it is me who is selfish or it is them who are selfish. Since I'm still studying, let me give an example in my own terms. We had a small quiz for one of our modules that can be done like a survey. It allows for unlimited tries and we can do it until we achieve full marks. Sounds easy? Here is where it gets even easier - answers are Google-ble. Like I literally copy and pasted portions of the question into Google and the answer is right into my face. Easy peasy.

That is why I can't justify when people simply ask for answers as if it was impossible for them to achieve the answers on their own. They were multiple choice questions. Even if we did not read the question, we could choose one answer and submit it to see if it is right or wrong. It is a tedious process, yes, but if they don't even bother to watch the lectures, that is the least they could do to try and get their own grades, not ask for answers.

Another thing I absolutely cannot accept is backstabbing. To me, backstabbing marks the end of our friendship. The feeling of being backstabbed especially when they got their facts wrong is really both upsetting and infuriating. But you know what I love? Watching them backstabbers receive karma. When I was still in primary school, the was one day I forgot to do my homework, and so I skipped my recess to finish it. During which, I went down to the canteen during the last 5 minutes to grab myself a piece of bread with a friend who was only so nice as to accompany me. So imagine my surprise when my best friend got upset because "I lied to her so that I could go to recess with another friend." These rumours came from another girl in my clique. That was not as bad as what she did next though. She told my teacher that I copied my homework from the friend that kept me company right in front of the entire class. I was so embarrassed and angry and I swear I was on the verge of crying. But guess what? Apparently that teacher knew me well and she liked me quite alot as compared to that tattletale who she didn't really like. So the teacher scolded her instead of me and honestly I was never more glad.

This same girl is the one whom I still hold an grudge against because that was not the worse she did. She made my bestfriend and I quarrel over things that never happened and one day when she made me cry, instead of feeling sorry, all she said in front of the entire class was "She (me) is always like this (crying). This isn't the first time; it's just that none of you knew, " I'm sorry? Is making someone cry supposed to be something to be proud of? Is crying something people like to do in front of everyone? Right. Karma is when her crush is the guy that liked me instead.

I also can't stand it when people take my personal things without asking or behind my back. What I mean are things like my diary out my phone or something like this. If you take my phone right in front of my eyes and I don't say anything it means permission is silently granted. But doing it behind my back is just disgusting. Like this one guy who read my diary when I went up to talk to a teacher. Trust me, I didn't talk to him for nearly a year. And this one girl I invited to my place. Well guess what. She had friends over which I was completely fine with but she showed her friends around my house without me even knowing and they could have stolen something and I would never know. It should be common courtesy to wait for an offer or at least ask for permission before doing as you please in somebody else's place.

I think it should be the same for most people but it really spoils my day when I meet rude people. There was once I was out in 7eleven, buying a drink that came up to be $2.10. I paid the cashier $3 and she asked me snipely if I had a 10 cent coin. I did not hear it clearly and so I asked her, "I'm sorry?" with a smile. What I did not expect and I don't think I deserve either seeing as how I am a customer of the store was how she replied with a

"Oh, are you deaf? Nevermind, forget it."

I remembered asking "What?" in very clear shock and she did not answer before my friend took me away (not that I would have the guts to do anything anyway).

Yup, and those pretty much sums up what really dislike in people. Basically, I would say, as long as you're a decent honest person, I doubt I will have anything to rant about.

Labels: , ,

"Things I can't stand in a person" was Posted On: Tuesday, February 25, 2014 @8:36 PM | 0Omnomnomnomnom

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ