ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 How is the weather?
Well, in a single word, it is so dry these days. I have very dry skin without the weather acting up so now I'm getting little cuts out of no where on my fingers and legs or just awhile back I had a cut on my nose. I don't know how it would be in Buffalo but I have come to learn that lotions are a necessity for me haha.


On another note, I just had an accounting test today and I never would have expected that I would sit through the entire 2 hours of examinations. It was even an open book test and I pretty much referred to my text all the time. I know I got something wrong anyways. Thank god it was an open book test though. I didn't study shit and only pasted post its on my book just this morning. I would have probably failed so badly if it weren't an open book test.

I told myself that I would study during the weekend's but what did I do instead?
On Saturday I went out with my primary school friends for some venturing and exploring, talking and laughing. When I went back late afternoon that day, I decided I wanted to make some chocolate muffins and Red velvet cake - which I did. The cake frosting was a flop though. The whipped cream did not whip up and the cheese just collapsed. The muffins were a sellout though. Like I make 18 and they were all gone yesterday.




That same night, we watched Thor: The Dark World (again, or at least for me) and I swear, Loki is the funniest shit ever. I laughed so hard even though I knew all the jokes already. If you don't love Loki after Thor 2, don't speak to me. Haha I'm just kidding; after all, he is the villain. We continued to watch Frozen (the cartoon) after that (again, why do I always end up rewatching shows?). Somehow, it just didn't seem as good as the first time I watched it. I remember I cried watching it the first time but now it's just... meh.

Right. So what did I do on Sunday? Truthfully, I can't remember either. I think I slept through the entire day and then watched Howl's Moving Castle way past midnight. Yup, that's my usual weekend schedule.

Yesterday, a new shelf came and I spent the whole day decorating and arranging my stuff. I must say I really like it because before I had a table stacked with books that I don't use sitting like a white elephant but now I have my own reading corner. I haven't been finding the time to read all my stuff these days but I'm getting to it. 


Hours later when I was all done, I found out that the delivery van that had sent my shelf and had an accident at the turn near my house and I don't even know how because it is a private area and hardly any cars are there. 
The picture was taken when we were going out for dinner at nearly 7. The shelf was delivered at about 1. It had to be towed away; the container was pretty much falling into pieces. 


So, I went out again (who needs to study, right?) for dinner with some of my mom's friends (who kinda became my friend as well as weird as that sounds). We had Peking duck! One of my favorites. I really love how it is crispy and all. I didn't take photos though, maybe next time.

And that is how my entire weekends went down without studying shit. Thank god it went sort of alright I guess? But I can only see how it goes when the results are out.

Labels: , ,

"How is the weather?" was Posted On: Tuesday, February 25, 2014 @1:18 AM | 0Omnomnomnomnom

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ