ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Crying Over Lost Items
Today, I did something unexplainable and pretty stupid. I cried over a calculator. So, the story goes down like this. I lent my brother one of my calculators (which coincidentally is pretty much the only one that works properly) months ago. I kept asking it back from him because I need it for my exams too but it never came back. During my last accounting exam on Tuesday, the last of my calculators broke and I had to do multiplications in powers tediously on a nonscientific calculator. So now that I have another test today, I asked it back for it but for heavens I can't seem to find it anywhere with his descriptions over the phone and basically it is no where to be found. I am 30 minutes later than when I wanted to leave the house to school and I have no calculator.

I don't know what struck in me but I just started crying even though the calculator probably costs less than $20. I mean it isn't even something sentimental to me, but at that moment I was just so upset that I had no calculator that I just cried.

This reminds me of the past me. I used to be such a huge crybaby. When I was 7, my classmates would call me names and even though it wasn't meaning anything bad, but just an alteration of my real name, just a few mentions of it is enough to get me to cry. I don't like people to see me cry though, so I always bury my head in my bag pretending to dig for something while I cried in class. But I stayed like that for a long period of time so I guess pretty much everyone could guess that I was crying.

Well, my friend just called me and when I mentioned that I needed to purchase a new calculator, she said that she would lend hers to me. That was what I cried for, can you even believe that?

Labels:

"Crying Over Lost Items" was Posted On: Friday, February 28, 2014 @2:34 AM | 0Omnomnomnomnom

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ