ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Italy - Naples
Breaking News! Okay, not really haha. Well, in the previous post I spoke of this weird girl and now apparently she is in my Marketing class and she pretty much sits behind me. We don't talk though. We don't even act as if we know each other. 
Anyways, on to other things. School has started for me again and because it is Summer, everything goes really quickly and I even have a quiz on Thursday. The good thing is that everything also ends very quickly. My last day of school should be on the 2nd of July and then I'll start preparing for US already. 
My flight has been confirmed and we would be flying on the 8th and landing on the 9th. Andrew would be going with my family and we would go touring around NY a little before going to school. 
We would be in Manhattan for about 4 days and then going down to Boston, and to Amherst. We would go to the Niagara as well after that and head back to Amherst for my orientation. Then it would be goodbye to my family. 

I'm meeting Rinny again this Friday to watch Magnificent and X-men kekeke. I'm excited.

I think I would go out and look for somewhere to study tomorrow for the test on Thursday and another next Thursday.

Alright, so back to my trip. Naples is the city center, so it is basically buildings, buildings, buildings. But I like their architecture so much that I started snapping shots of random buildings while in the bus. 








This is a very popular opera house in Europe, said to be the top 3 opera houses known for their good acoustics. It was really windy the day we were there so we were freezing while the guide was explaining to us. This was the coldest day in the entire trip. 
 
The Galleria Umberto - basically a shopping mall even though it looks nothing like it. It has amazing architecture and the details put into each of the statues and design is just breathtaking. 





Royal Palace, Piazza del Plebiscito with statutes of previous Kings


We went for a dinner after that, and got a good shock of our life because a 9" pizza was served individually to each of us and that was just the starter. We had another main dish of pork and dessert just for dinner alone. Well, I managed to finish everything so no complains there xD. Afterall, for some reason I can down loads of pizza. 

I'll post the pictures of those next time since they are all in my phone xD. Till then, ciaos!


Labels: , , ,

"Italy - Naples" was Posted On: Tuesday, May 27, 2014 @9:24 AM | 0Omnomnomnomnom

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ