ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 *Brags*
The marketing mid-term that I took and thought I didn't do too well in with 4 wrongs in my mcq, turned out to be not too bad when in comparison to other scores. I know I probably shouldn't compare results but I just can't help but feel better knowing that I did better than others anyways.

Together with my Short Essay questions, I got 132 out of 150 which somehow or other isn't too bad because the top score was 138. Unfortunately, that made it only a A-, but then considering that there were only 2 As, and 1 other A-, I guess I comfort myself with that fact.
I guess some people might take this as obnoxious bragging (and I really don't deny that it is bragging) but I believe in recognizing our own achievements. Sometimes I buy stuff that I am eyeing for as a reward when I achieve something, and in a way, it serves like a motivation to keep doing better. Bragging may seem bad, it can help boost confidence and make me happier; as long as it is done moderately I guess.

I'm with Rinny again, doing gay shit. Okay, no, I was supposed to study and I have 2 more chapters left to study for tomorrow's test but yea, I'm distracted now. My data though, is now maxed out. I have been doing too much nonsense really. My phone month only ends on the 20th so no data for me till then.

We're meeting again on Friday probably haha. I have another test on Monday. But on the brighter note, it's already almost my 4th week of this semester, which means I only have 3 more weeks exactly before I'm completely done with this semester *Hurrah!*

I have started packing my stuff and I'm mostly putting nonsense together like my cds and caps, or jackets and socks. I haven't got my luggage from the storage yet so everything is in little boxes.
I'll post pictures of them next time, together with the rest of my Italy trip haha.

Labels: , ,

"*Brags*" was Posted On: Wednesday, June 11, 2014 @3:53 AM | 0Omnomnomnomnom

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ