ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 When No actually means (surprise surprise), No.
It gets to me a lot when people just don't understand the meaning of a simple 2-lettered word, NO. If you think this is relating to the previous post I have written about, it's not even that. It's simple things like

"No, I don't want to go."
"No, I'm not giving you that."
"No, I don't mean that."
"No, I'm using that and I don't want to lend it to you."

Or when the context implies a "No" like

"Stop wasting my time, give it back to me."
"I refuse."
"I don't want to."
"Go ahead, do it on your own."
"Stop playing with that, it will damage it."

And people just carry on what we just refuse or they insist on their way hoping that a YES would come out of you. It's like people just can't respect your decision where you have already said no, and think that they can make the decisions for you. When I say No, I mean No. Saying it once, okay maybe you might have thought it was a joke. Saying it twice, is pushing the line. Saying it thrice is too much. Why is it that some people have to repeat the question or action so many times till someone snaps before they realize that : Oh, when they said "No," they actually meant (surprise surprise) NO! 

And taking my stuff when I have obviously said no, I refuse? Not cool. I buy my own groceries. I try to draw the line very clear and pay for my own stuff. You don't just come over and take them all for free. When I say "no, go and buy your own", guess what I really mean? "No, go buy your own." Oh boy, that was such a tough question! No wonder you didn't get the answer. When I say "Stop wasting my time, just give it to me," I mean "Stop god damn wasting my time and give it back to me" not "Wait till I slam the door in your face before you finally realize that I'm not playing around, then maybe you can chase after me to give it back because yea, that SO makes it up for it." 

It's just simple stuff like these that really annoys me and it doesn't happen just once but people just doesn't seem to get it. And it isn't even a huge thing. Referring it back to the previous post, people say NO, and it is because of these people who doesn't think No, means No, or choose to ignore that No, means No, that things like these happen and it just pisses me off to think about it.

Labels: , ,

"When No actually means (surprise surprise), No. " was Posted On: Thursday, September 18, 2014 @1:51 PM | 0Omnomnomnomnom

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ