ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Such Anime, Much Blonde
Where do I start.. For some reason, it feels like a really long day for me today. Even though I slept late after blogging yesterday night because I was waiting for my laundry to be done, I woke up really early - even before my alarm rang. I sleep so much less here as compared to Singapore and it is not because I don't want to, but I just can't seem to sleep well for so long. I am usually able to sleep about anywhere but for some reason, I sleep only like 5 hours a day here and this coming from someone who usually sleeps for more than 12 hours a day, it's almost like a miracle.


I forgot to put this picture in yesterday's post. I was sending this to rinny because their studio is huge.

So, I had a Jap quiz today but it was rather easy. I should think I got it all right. I almost made a stupid mistake but thankfully I changed it just at the last moment.

Immediately after Jap, I started to cycle to the nearest Bank of America to get my bank details. I had problems receiving my bank details because when I called, they asked some security questions that included the state and city I applied, and I answered Buffalo instead of Amherst the first time I called (I mean, it was in the University of buffalo), plus the guy on the phone heard me saying 2 instead of 3 when he asked for my bank number thingy. So the first time, I didn't even get through security questions.
The 2nd time I called, the person serving me said that for some reason my information was blocked. So I had no access to my online banking, nor could I get my bank account number because apparently that is stated only in the online banking. I needed to bank in a cheque as well, because my school fees are due on the 5th of september, and my rent is due on the end of the month (though there is a grace period till the 4th).

So I took my bike, and rode down to the nearest bank.


Like I mentioned in the previous post, I'm just enjoying every single moment that I can be alone, and this was one of them. Thankfully, I managed to get all my information from the bank. Unfortunately, my cheque may take up to 7 days to process. Hopefully it could process in time for me to pay all my bills. 
I finished earlier than I thought, so I went to the dollar store and got some rubber bands and combs because I was planning to dye my hair, and then headed back to school. Since I still had time before my next class, I went ahead to get my ticket for a dance recital that I needed to go for a review. When I saw the syllabus, I was already pinned on getting this dance recital. We were allowed to choose from 3 different recitals, but this was the rite of spring. I don't know how good the group is, but if they would dare to do the rite of spring, all I can say is that I would probably be good. The tickets are also more expensive than the other 2 recitals but heck it. I'm lucky I went to get my tickets rather early into the semester because I got the 4th row tickets. I wanted to get the center branch of seats but they were taken all the way down to Row N. My seat is on the aisle though so, it isn't that much to the side. 


I attended 2 more classes before I headed back home to dye my hair. I was just playing music and slowly dyeing my hair. I didn't even know how it would turn out because I was bleaching it first and when I applied it, for the first half an hour, it looked like nothing happened (because some parts of my hair was already bleached). Then for the 2nd half, I got on my computer for a bit and suddenly it is all bright.



At first I didn't like it. But when it dried out, it looked kinda cool (although I dyed too much of my fringe. I wanted it to be a fusion when I dyed it blue, that's why you still can see streaks of brown in between. I texted rinny the picture and went: I feel so anime. LOL. This is the first time my hair is this bright and it makes me feel like trying platinum blonde next time. I was so tempted to bleach it once more here and then, but I only bleached the ends the first time around so that wouldn't work well I think.


I didn't plan it out this way, but the bleached portion right now is exactly where I tie my hair so it's like 2 contrasting colors together when I tie it up, together with my bright fringe.



I'm just gonna leave it like this for now because I'm too damn lazy to shower again after dyeing it blue. I only have morning class tomorrow so I'll do it after class. On a different note, I realized my hair has grown quite a lot. It has been a long time since I had it this long when I tie it up. It usually just reaches the nape of my neck. I like it now though. But I'll probably lose my bangs and grow it out since hair cutting seems rather expensive here (at least where I have seen). My roommate just had her friend help her cut her hair today exactly when I was done bleaching my hair.


I have been repeating this song a lot today. I have never heard it before until yesterday during dance class, and since it is used for one of our combination, I made it a point to drill that song in my head.


Labels: , , , , ,

"Such Anime, Much Blonde" was Posted On: Thursday, August 28, 2014 @9:42 PM | 0Omnomnomnomnom

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ